The Susan Reid Collection offers access to some of Scotland’s most stunning properties, from beautiful scenic Loch Lomond and Loch Tay to the golfing capital St Andrews, from beautiful Perthshire to the city of Edinburgh. Your own private property, exclusively yours for your own group, has never been more sought after.
I work directly with the families / owners of such beautiful properties and manage the sales and marketing role on their behalf. Being based in Scotland, I have seen and love all my properties and visit my clients on a regular basis. I have direct access to their availability calendars and handle all stages from the proposal and site visit to point of confirmation—a “one stop shop” for all clients booking exclusive use in Scotland. All my properties are exclusive use; I personally understand and know the quality and expectations required for the luxury traveller, and am delighted to market properties that exactly fit that remit.
My properties can be found on my web site www.susanreid.co.uk:
- Dun Aluinn – a stunning, fully staffed design led property in beautiful Perthshire, offering 9 luxury bedrooms
- Hawkswood House – a modern villa perfect for the golf enthusiast just outside St Andrews, offering 5 luxury bedrooms
- The Roundel – the second villa right next to Hawkswood House, again offering 5 luxury bedrooms
- Hawkswood Country Estate – comprises of Hawkswood House, The Roundel and our third property Bowhill; taking complete buyout of the Estate provides 14 bedrooms
- Stucktaymore – a mansion located on the shores of Loch Tay, with simply breathtaking views, offering 13 luxury bedrooms
- Stuckgowan – a Gothic mansion located on the shores of Loch Lomond, steeped in history, offering 9 luxury bedrooms
- Stuckdarch – a coach house located on the shores of Loch Lomond with its own private Walled Garden, offering 6 luxury bedrooms
I can work with you on creating bespoke full itineraries with some of the top end luxury suppliers here in Scotland. From a Highland Pony Trek and Picnic to a Helicopter Trip to Skye or, for the children, from foraging in the Woods to boat trips and kayaking on the Lochs and Rivers: we can offer it all. At each property, we can arrange a private Chef of the highest calibre to create delights from our countryside and local suppliers. Further services as required such as Housekeeping can all be arranged.